Thursday, October 15, 2009

Doesn't Need Defending

Keeping this one short I guess. I don't have any major situations worth talking about lol. I will mention them in one liners:

-Boy values my opinion even though I often cut him down when I don't realize it. (I guess that's what being honest is called)
-Counseling boy (from a few months ago I think) decides to leave group and blame us for it
-Random girl on facebook tries to justify that people need to tip otherwise they have no business eating out (????? for cereal?)
-Faith is growing through my friendships and fellowships
-I'm seeing a lot of what I was trying to avoid- me sinning, without even meaning to, internally

Teaching is going really well! Even had a pop-visit from the head professor with some guests and they saw me in both of my classes. I'm glad the students were so well behaved lol. I had a fairly productive week. I didn't lose too much sleep, but I would like to go to bed earlier still. I think I'm going to make this up coming week my last week of group counseling. I think I would be of better help to people that want it in a different form. As a Christian I don't fit in group anymore. It's just kind of how it is. I'll announce it finally and stick with it... I'll have my Tuesdays back at least.

I'm going to do my homework and throw off my sleep schedule by studying super late with a friend at Allsaints.

"The Bible doesn't need defending, it defends itself."
"You have the choice about whether you will let something bother you or not."
"Jesus will bring people to Him on his own accord, you can be a part of the process, but it won't be you to bring people to His kingdom."
"Be Angry, but Sin not."
"It really doesn't matter."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers