Thursday, October 1, 2009

Stretch

Blargh.

I'm sooo tired. I've been staying up late to study all week and I doon't like it at allllll.... yeah I'm whining, but I really do miss the days of going to bed at eleven and waking up at 8. But in any case it's been pretty sweet since usually what keeps me going during the day is people. I end up napping during the afternoons around 3 ish, but all the time before that is me interacting with people... and depending on the day I'm back on the grind around 5 until whenever. It's a nice change I'll admit. I used to sit in my room by myself pleading for self-induced self-improvement. And now I'm helping people with things I never thought I could and making time for people I didn't really know I had. Pros and cons and I still have an ass load to do at the end of the day.

My hair has gotten pretty long. I look at my before and after pics and I smile because every day really IS the longest my hair has ever been. I'm straightening it for the dinner this Saturday so that'll be all kinds of fun. I stretch my hair out to see the length and it looks like it never changes and I'll see a picture from two summers ago and I squeal like a lame ass lol. I'm really pleased with my progress.

I'm worried about my K-1 kids that I'm teaching. They are beginning to make me nervous since their attention spans with me are quickly slipping as the weeks go on (I'm only on my third) I'll be revamping my lesson plans with somethings that will hopefully keep their attention and stick in their minds. My 4-5 graders are as awesome as ever.

Aside from my ever solidifying faith I've got nothing...

I still like Chevelle, skateboarding, and dancing in my room by myself... Once negative associations are cast away the things you truly love fall back into place.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers