Thursday, October 29, 2009

Just Here

Apparently there were 5 Thursdays this October.

Today was a good day. I taught a pretty good class today and had lunch with Sally and John. Then went to class and later played piano. I finally know a two more measures of the song I've been practicing for a while.

I've been pretty good. I missed last week out of sheer laziness and some stress. I had a long weekend filled with babysitting (which was fun) homework and a grant proposal write up for a fellowship worth a ton - o - money. And I've done a lot to attempt to not worry about it. Things are great otherwise. I'm even over all the guys I had an attraction toward. Even the one that I felt super strongly about. Clarification made things less mysterious and I could stop being a sap from the ambiguous.

I'm in love with Dizzy... especially today. She makes me realize how far along I've come in life. And often times the messier the better.... kinda makes up for all the non messing up I've been trying to be apart of lately.

I keep solving all my problems just prior to Thursdays... It makes me less entertaining I suppose... But I keep facing that fact that things just don't need as much intensity as I used to place on them.

"Be careful little eyes what you see." - Casting Crowns

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers